Assistant to the Director
of Youth and Young Adult Ministries
Part-Time Ministry Position: 20-25 hours per week
Assist the Tri-Parish Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministries. Primary role includes planning, implementing, and facilitating Tri-Parish catechesis for those in grades five and under at all Tri-Parish locations – Sacred Heart, Mondovi, St. Mary’s and Holy Rosary, Durand. Provide a safe and nurturing environment that encourages students in their faith development.
1. Must be a Catholic in good standing who is excited to share his/her faith
with the Tri-Parish communities and inspire others to do the same.
2. Ability to work as a team member with catechists, parents, children and
3. Self motivated, independent worker with strong organizational skills.
4. Strong oral and written communication skills.
5. Comfortable familiarity with such computer programs as Microsoft Word,
Excel, Google Docs, etc.
6. Post-high school experience in catechesis or youth ministry preferred but
Opportunities for training available.
Vehicle Requirement: This employee must provide his/her own vehicle to travel between the three parishes, and occasionally to the Diocesan offices for meeting/trainings.
Please send a letter of interest and resume to:
Tri-Parish Central Office
ATTN: Susan Wolf
P.O. Box 188
Durand, WI 54736
Or E-mail them to:
Subject line: "Assistant to Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministries Position."